Emotionally intelligent people are able to identify and assess their emotions and those of others and then use that information to guide their actions and influence the actions of others. Emotional intelligence has a greater impact on people’s ability to be productive and work well with others than cognitive intelligence. Participants in this workshop will learn to utilize emotional intelligence more effectively through self-assessment and skill development exercises, resulting in an increased ability to engage with others and expand their influence.
About This Workshop
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Knowing Your Workplace Emotional Culture
- Why Emotional Intelligence Matters
- Myths about Emotions
- The Impact of Emotions on Productivity and Harmony
- Assessing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Knowing Your Emotions
- Mastering Your Emotions
- Recognizing Others' Emotions
- Influencing Others
Method of Delivery
Lecture, personal reflection, skill building, video and small group discussions