Our informative and easy to follow manuals contain 30 to 40 pages of practical and helpful material. Available in PDF or print format. Click on the manual titles for more information and to order.
ACHIEVE Manual Terms and Conditions of Use:
Purchased manuals are intended for personal use only, or not for profit training purposes (e.g. internal training, university or college courses, etc.). Use of resource manuals by for profit training organizations, hosting of public workshops using ACHIEVE resource manuals, or representing oneself as an ACHIEVE trainer is not permitted. Please contact us if you have questions.
Free shipping to US and Canada only. For International customers shipping is $7.50 per manual, or purchase an E-manual.
Click on a category below to view a complete list of manuals.
- Change Management – A Leader’s Guide
- Coaching Strategies for Leaders – Conflict, Performance, Change
- Leadership – Insights for Thinking Differently
- Leadership – The Essential Competencies
- Mindful Leadership
- Management and Supervision – The Crucial Skills
- Managing Mental Health in the Workplace – Rights and Responsibilities
- Mediation – Facilitating Conflict Resolution
- Motivating Resistant Employees
Conflict Resolution Skills
- Assertive Communication
- Difficult Conversations
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Presentation Skills – Clear, Competent, Compelling
- Diversity and Culture – Strategies for Working with Differences
- Generations – Understanding Differences
- Respectful Workplace – Strategies for a Healthy Environment
- Change Management – An Employee’s Guide
- Customer Service Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Essential Workplace Skills – Time, Organization and Productivity
- Stress Management
- Team Development – Strengthening Your Team
- Time Management
- Understanding Mental Illness
Safety and Violence Prevention