On Demand WebinarsLive Webinars
No matter where you live, you can easily access 60-75 minute webinars of some of ACHIEVE’s workshops right from your desk. Please note the material presented in each webinar is an introductory, abbreviated version of our full workshop, and thus provides only a general overview of material that is presented in our in-person workshops.
$32 early registration (2 weeks); $39 regular registration
Dec. 11, 1:00 pm Central Time – Coaching Strategies for Leaders
Feb 21, 1:00 pm Central Time – Respectful Workplace – Strategies for a Healthy Environment
March 5, 1:00 pm Central Time – Dealing with Difficult People
March 19, 1:00 pm Central Time – Mental Health in the Workplace
April 3, 1:00 pm Central Time – Navigating Difficult Conversations
April 20, 1:00 pm Central Time – Leadership – Insights for Thinking Differently
May 4, 1:00 pm Central Time – Emotional Intelligence
May 18, 1:00 pm Central Time – Conflict Resolution Skills
May 31, 1:00 pm Central Time – Coaching Strategies for Leaders
June 13, 1:00 pm Central Time – Assertive Communication
June 25, 1:00 pm Central Time – Dealing with Difficult People
On Demand Webinars
$20 each or Member Plan ($9.95 a month/per viewer)
- Assertive Communication
- Board Development – The Fundamentals of Governance
- Change Management – A Leader’s Guide
- Coaching Strategies for Leaders – Conflict, Performance, Change
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Customer Service – Communicating for Comfort and Confidence
- Customer Service – Establishing Trust
- Dealing with Difficult People
- De-escalating Potentially Violent Situations™ (Note, you will be transferred to our partner site, CTRI.)
- Difficult Conversations
- Diversity and Culture – Conflict, Culture and Communication
- Diversity, Equity and Rights – What You Need to Know
- Emotional Intelligence
- Essential Workplace Skills
- Generations – Dealing with Tension in the Workplace
- How to Hire Smart and Begin Well
- Innovation – A Workplace Essential
- Leadership – Insights for Thinking Differently
- Leadership – The Essential Competencies
- Managing Mental Health in the Workplace
- Mediation – Facilitating a Difficult Conversation
- Mediation – Preparing for a Difficult Conversation
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Mindful Leadership
- Motivation – How to Get the Best from Your Team
- Performance Management
- Presentation Skills – Speaking for Success
- Respectful Workplace – Strategies for a Healthy Environment
- Safety at Work – Mindfulness-Based Strategies
- Strategic Communication – How to Get Results
- Strategic Thinking – How to Build Your Organization’s Future
- Stress Management
- Time Management
- Violence Threat Assessment – Planning and Response (Note, you will be transferred to our partner site, CTRI.)
Click on a category below to view complete list of webinars
Note, you will be transferred to our partner site, CTRI.
Webinar Access Policy
Pre-recorded webinars are accessible for 30 days from the time of purchase. To view webinars after access period has expired, a new webinar purchase must be made for an extended 30 days of video access.
Does your organization require a tailored webinar to meet your specific needs? ACHIEVE is able to to develop and customize a webinar for your organization. Contact us to discuss pricing and options.
In viewing either a live or pre-recorded webinar, we ask that you act with integrity in allowing only the amount of people you register for to view the webinar.
In viewing a live or pre-recorded webinar, we ask that you act with integrity in allowing only the number of people you register for to view the webinar.
Note: if you are ordering a pre-recorded webinar for viewing by multiple people, registration must be completed at the same time. Please select the number of viewers at checkout.
Organizations may require unique customized webinar solutions. For example:
- Longer than our standard 30-day access to a webinar
- Half or full-day webinar training
- Pre- and post- testing capabilities
- Customized webinar content
To discuss your organization’s unique training needs, please email [email protected] or contact our office at 877.270.9776.
We reserve the right to cancel webinars due to unforeseen circumstances or under-enrolment. Liability is limited to a refund of workshop fees only.