The multiple demands of work mean that employees need to know how to prioritize their responsibilities, work with proficiency, be resourceful, and complete tasks in an organized manner. This workshop is geared towards front line workers, and provides a comprehensive review of these essential workplace skills. Participants will not only learn new habits and tools for increasing productivity, but also how to represent their organization well.
About This Workshop
Some of the Topics Reviewed
- Keys to Organizational Effectiveness
- The Basics – Presentation, Communication, and Conflict
- Barriers to Productivity
- Clarifying Roles and Expectations
- Workplace Ethics
- Positive Workplace Attitudes
- Becoming Efficient – Getting Organized
- Time Management
- Focusing Energy and Setting Priorities
- Keys to Overcoming Procrastination
- How to Increase Work Satisfaction
View an abbreviated
Access our easy
This is an introductory level workshop.
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, experiential practice, personal reflection, and small group discussions.