Essential leadership skills and competencies often mean the difference between thriving or failing in a leadership role. To lead effectively, there are some things that leaders must do and know, and not all of them will come naturally. This workshop provides strategies to help leaders increase their abilities to inspire and lead teams effectively. Participants will gain insights about how to best engage others, assess team dynamics, make better decisions, and to improve trust and influence with those they are leading.
About This Workshop
Some of the Topics Reviewed
- The Meaning of Leadership
- What Every Leader Must Provide
- The Best and Worst Leaders
- How Great Leaders Act
- Leadership Assessment
- Key Leadership Competencies
- Leading Team Performance
- Team Performance Assessment Tool
- Leadership Vision – The Why
- Defining Mission, Vision, and Values
- Leading Team Meetings
- Decision Making Considerations
View an abbreviated
Access our easy
This is an introductory-intermediate level workshop for new or aspiring leaders, managers and supervisors, and anyone providing leadership within organization.
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, case study examples, personal reflection, and small group discussions.