ACHIEVE CEO and Author, Randy Grieser, will share his own journey of leadership and inspire you to think differently and grow as a leader. This training is based on his book, The Ordinary Leader: 10 Key Insights for Building and Leading a Thriving Organization, and explores how to make each of these insights a reality in your own organization. Particular attention will be given to employee engagement and organizational health – two areas that an ACHIEVE survey showed were of the greatest importance to leaders and employees. Join other leaders in exploring new and different ways of working through challenges as well as opportunities, and challenge yourself to think critically about your approach to leadership.
About This Workshop
- Employee Engagement Matters Most
- Passionate Leadership is Rooted in Purpose
- Vision Should Drive Our Work
- Mitigating and Managing Our Weaknesses
- The Role Core Values Play in Talent Selection
- Keeping Great Talent
- Human and Financial Costs of Unhealthy Workplaces
- Organizational Health is the Glue
- Getting the Right Things Done
- Innovation is Not about Technology, it’s about Solving Problems
- The Number One Task Not to Delegate
- Leaders Don’t Arrive
Access our easy
Method of Delivery
Lecture, self-reflection, video, small group discussions and case study review.
This is an intermediate-advanced level workshop aimed at people who have leadership experience in an organizational setting.
One day version
The one day workshop is great for groups of leaders from multiple organizations. It is a fast day that covers a lot of material.
Two day version
The two day version of this workshop is ideal for leaders from the same organization. The material is the same as in the one day version, but the pace is much slower. This allows for more detailed discussion about how to implement the ideas presented.