All leaders should be able to clearly identify their personal guiding leadership principles. These are principles they aspire to, strive for, and identify as instrumental to their success in leading others. This retreat provides an opportunity for participants to reflect on and fine tune their own guiding leadership principles while also reviewing the principles that guide the leaders at ACHIEVE.
This retreat is facilitated by ACHIEVE’s CEO, Randy Grieser.
Some of the Topics Reviewed
- Focus on culture, and everything else will fall into place
- Start with authentic organizational values
- What it means to be a relational and empowering leader
- Trust is key – but remember that trust works both ways
- Weaknesses – manage around or deal with?
- Authenticity builds trust and relationships
- In the end, it’s about people