This retreat focuses on leading individuals and groups through difficult conversations, team tension, and conflict. Leading through conflict is an essential leadership skill. When leaders fail to respond quickly and effectively to conflict, the people they lead suffer and workplace performance plummets. Many conflicts would not damage teams if leaders used conflict resolution techniques that are easy to learn and utilize. This retreat provides strategies for leading through conflict with clarity and confidence. Participants will learn to use conflict analysis tools to understand complex interpersonal dynamics and team tension which will help them make informed choices for when and how to intervene in a conflict.
This retreat is facilitated by ACHIEVE’s Managing Director, Eric Stutzman.
Some of the Topics Reviewed
- Navigating Your Role as a Conflict Resolution Leader
- Choosing Where to Focus Your Energy in Conflict
- How Conflict Escalates
- Sources of Conflict
- Coaching for Conflict Resolution Framework
- The Role of Leadership Styles in Resolving Conflict
- How to Address Conflict Rooted in Style Differences
- Tools for Navigating Difficult Conversations