Motivating and eliciting the best from employees is a critical skill set for leaders, and most are not trained in these essential skills. Effective performance management is development based, supportive and process oriented. In this workshop, participants will learn how to measure, monitor and enhance the performance of their employees through performance reviews. Workshop material includes sample performance review tools and case study application.
About This Workshop
- The Basics of Measuring, Monitoring and Enhancing Performance
- Current Performance Management Strategies
- Creating Conditions for Effective Performance Management
- Preparing the Performance Review
- Using Objective Language
- How to Deliver the Performance Review