A respectful workplace is a prerequisite for building a healthy and successful organization. Respectful workplaces not only foster productivity, they also contribute to employee well-being. This workshop explores the components of respect and addresses individual responsibilities within the work environment. Participants will learn how to voice their expectations as well as initiate and respond to difficult conversations about disrespectful behavior. This training will help provide the attitudes and skills necessary to contribute to creating and sustaining a respectful work environment.
About This Workshop
Some of the Topics Reviewed
- The Cost of Disrespect – Human and Financial
- The Legal Framework for Respect
- Grey Areas in Respect
- Identifying Unhealthy Environments
- Assessing Your Workplace
- Markers of Healthy Environments
- Assessing for Disrespect
- Steps to Deal with Disrespect
- Your Part in Maintaining Respect
- Employee and Employer Responsibilities
- Strategies for Change
- Respectful Workplace Policies
View an abbreviated
Access our easy
This is an introductory-intermediate level workshop applicable to both leaders and employees.
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, case study review, personal reflection, and small group discussions.